Results-Oriented Trademark Litigation Representation
Trademarks and trade dress may have enormous inherent value for a business. Trademark litigation usually boils down to the protection of marks and the preservation of successful ways of doing business — or defending against assertions that infringement or other wrongdoing has occurred.
Trademark litigation that threatens a company’s success calls for expert legal guidance. It calls for focused representation that is as cost-effective as possible. Complete an online contact form or call 949-298-6867 to schedule a consultation at our Irvine area offices.
Result-Oriented Representation In Trademark Disputes
Orange County trademark litigation lawyer Roland Tong provides advice and result-oriented counsel in trademark disputes. He represents parties in complex trademark litigation involving:
- Trade dress infringement
- Seizure of counterfeit goods
- Cancellation of trademarks that violate (or allegedly violate) existing trademarks
- Opposition, a process that typically involves one party trying to stop another party seeking registration of a trademark
- Concurrent use rights
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings, which can address competition and concurrent use agreements
- Domestic and international trademarks
Equipped with extensive legal and technical knowledge and a proven commitment to responsive client service, he provides solutions to very difficult problems involving intellectual property.
Trademark Protection Lawyer Serving Orange County
If you are seeking a Southern California attorney with significant trademark litigation experience, complete an online contact form or call 949-298-6867 to schedule an appointment. Attorney Roland Tong can answer your questions during a free initial consultation. They offer a free initial consultation, competitive rates and alternative fee structures.