Assertive Legal Representation In Intellectual Property Litigation
Intellectual property lawsuits can arise from many types of disputes, but the common thread running through all such litigation is disagreement over intellectual property rights to commercial opportunities. The loss of these rights can mean financial distress or demise for a business.
Litigation related to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets is best handled by attorneys who concentrate on such matters, not general litigators. Most intellectual property litigation is handled in federal court and necessitates technical knowledge as well as relevant legal experience. Complete an online contact form or call 949-298-6867 to schedule a consultation at the firm’s Irvine area offices.
Skilled Representation In Intellectual Property Lawsuits
Attorney Roland Tong is a partner at the law firm of Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP, which provides intellectual property litigation. As litigators, the firm’s lawyers are committed to protecting their clients’ commercial rights and interests with an awareness of the big picture. To that end, the firm represents parties in complex litigation involving:
- Patent infringement litigation alleging willful infringement, literal infringement, contributory infringement or infringement by inducement
- Trademark cancellation and opposition, trade dress and similar matters
- Trade secrets and unfair competition
- Copyright infringement cases related to authorship and other issues
- California companies facing patent lawsuits in out-of state federal jurisdictions, including the Eastern District of Texas and the District Of Delaware
- International Trade Commission proceedings
Contact A Trademark And Patent Lawyer For Orange County
If you are seeking a focused intellectual property litigator in Southern California, complete an online contact form or call 949-298-6867 to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your legal matter. Attorney Roland Tong offers a free initial consultation, competitive rates and alternative fee structures.