Patents For All Types Of Software And Technology
Roland Tong, Attorney and Partner of Manning, & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP focuses a large portion of his practice on computer related patents and works with clients to register, protect, enforce and defend all United States and international rights.
Attorney Roland Tong can assist in such diverse technologies as:
- Consumer electronics
- Communication devices and methods
- Software programs and computer equipment, including hardware, internet technologies, MPEG & DVD related devices
- Computer accessories, including new media, media storage, new cables, new connectors, new audio and video players
- Gaming devices and slot machines
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Mechanical and optics software
- Medical products software
Attorney Roland Tong can prepare applications for software patents and offer clients legal advice and counsel in software development, helping to define and properly register a claim with the broadest scope of protection possible.