Protecting Your Rights And Assets In Business Disputes
Disputes are common both between businesses and between businesses and consumers. It is crucial to make sure you have a skilled attorney looking out for your legal rights and financial interests when you face a business-related dispute.
In Southern California, you can turn to Roland Tong, Attorney for Manning, & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP. Roland served as general counsel to a multimillion-dollar company where he litigated, managed and supervised outside counsel in crucial cases. You can rely on his experience and skills to resolve your business disputes with favorable terms that protect your rights, your bottom line and your business assets.
Full-Service Representation For Business Disputes
Disputes involving businesses can be very distracting to business owners taking away the time and attention they need to smoothly and successfully operate their businesses. We have the resources and knowledge necessary to handle various forms of business disputes so our clients can focus on what they do best- run their businesses. Our practice includes resolving claims that involve:
- Intellectual property (IP) including patent, trademark, and copyright infringement claims as well as trade secret misappropriation claims
- Unfair competition claims
- Fraud or misrepresentation claims
- Breach of contract
- Construction disputes between contractors and subcontractors
- Commercial and residential real estate, including breach of purchase or sale agreement, material representation, fraud and nondisclosure, lease disputes, warranty claims and Home Owners Association (HOA) issues
- Partnership and ownership disputes
We will employ highly experienced attorneys and legal resources to represent your business with an eye toward effective solutions that fit your budget. Attorney Roland Tong can help you find smart solutions — whether it is through negotiations, mediation, arbitration, settlement, or trial — in a way that minimizes costs and provides a favorable outcome.
Speak With An Experienced Lawyer
Protecting your rights, your business and your assets begins with a single phone call. Call 949-298-6867 today to schedule a meeting. We work with business clients in Los Angeles, in Irvine and throughout Southern California.