Results-Oriented Immigration Law Guidance For Businesses And Families

Are you looking to stay in the United States as a resident? Adjusting your status? Do you need a visa for a family member? Do you need to naturalize?

Roland Tong, P.C., can help. With offices in Valencia, Sherman Oaks and Irvine, California, the firm provides immigration law services to businesses and individuals throughout Los Angeles and Southern California. We work with clients on:

  • Family-based immigration
  • Employment-based immigration and visas
  • Nonimmigrant visas
  • Citizenship

Personal Attention From Start To Finish

Our legal representation is tailored to suit the unique needs of each client. Immigration issues cannot be handled with a cookie-cutter approach. We will take the time to carefully review the unique aspects of your case before developing a strategy that is designed to achieve your objectives.

In addition, we provide regular updates so you always know the status of your case and the next steps. We are available for weekend consultations, telephone consultations or consultations after your work schedule.

Bringing Families To America

We are committed to unifying families in the United States. We may be able to help obtain green cards or permanent resident status for:

  • Children and spouses of U.S. citizens
  • Parents of U.S. citizens
  • Siblings of U.S. citizens
  • Spouses and children of permanent U.S. residents

We also help clients obtain work authorization, obtain re-entry permits to leave the U.S. and return, apply for U.S. citizenship, extend stays and more.

Guiding Clients Through Employment-Based Immigration

Immigration is the key to the success of many California businesses. Our firm can help clients obtain all work-related visas, including:

  • EB-1 extraordinary aliens — artists, entertainers, athletes and other professionals
  • EB-2 workers with exceptional ability or an advanced degree
  • EB-3 skilled workers
  • EB-4 ordered ministers of religion
  • EB-5 entrepreneur investors
  • E-1 and E-2 treaty traders and investors, managers for E-2 investors, and the spouse and children of such applicants
  • H-1B employees engaged in specialty occupations and fashion models of distinguished merit and ability
  • H-1C registered nurses
  • H-2A workers performing temporary or seasonal agricultural labor
  • H-2B nonagricultural workers performing temporary labor
  • L intra-company transferees and their spouse and minor children
  • O-1A aliens with extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, education, business or athletics seeking to work in the area of their extraordinary ability
  • O-1B aliens with a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture and television production industry seeking to work in the area of their extraordinary ability
  • P-1 Athletes and entertainment groups of international renown
  • P-2 artists and entertainers participating in an international exchange program

Let Us Review Your Immigration Needs

If you are seeking a Southern California attorney with significant immigration experience, complete our online contact form or call 949-298-7840 to schedule an appointment. Our lawyer will review the facts of your case and recommend a course of action.