The protection of intellectual property — ideas, inventions, designs and other creations — can prove to be a matter of commercial life and death. In some cases the survival of a business will depend on its ability to safeguard its interests in one critical IP matter.
Extensive knowledge of complex legal and technological issues is essential for attorneys practicing in the field of intellectual property law. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to solving and preventing problems related to patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
Focused Exclusively On Intellectual Property Litigation, Patent Prosecution And Related Matters
We are a full service intellectual property law firm located in Irvine, California. We focus our practice on intellectual property litigation, patent prosecution and other matters with profound commercial implications for our clients. Our experience includes:
- Intellectual property litigation involving automotive products, mobile phone accessories, residential window coverings manufacturing, wire handling equipment, custom motorcycle manufacturing, and printer cartridge remanufacturing
- Trademark litigation and copyright infringement cases
- Patent applications and management of patent portfolios for innovations in mechanical arts, computer software, gaming devices, medical devices, sports equipment, and chemical arts
- Declaratory relief actions
- Venue preservation
- Temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and appeals
- TTAB proceedings and ITC proceedings
We provide advice and representation to established companies and rising businesses based in California. We also serve corporate and business attorneys whose clients need counsel regarding patent matters.
Trademark Infringement Attorney For Orange County | Free Consultation
If you are seeking a Southern California law firm with intellectual property expertise, we can answer your questions. We offer a free initial consultation, competitive rates and alternative fee structures. Contact our office to schedule an appointment.